Webinar – India for EP practitioners
The aim of this training is to show you how you can use our case law database in the Indian jurisdiction. This session will show you how to:
1. during the preparation of prosecution proceedings:
- obtain a comprehensive view of a patent’s granting proceeding.
- study the interpretation of a specific point of law by the Indian Patent Office.
2. develop judicial strategies in order to:
- monitor recent infringement actions before the Indian jurisdictions,including in a particular field.
- do forum shopping in India when:
- identifying the best jurisdiction to obtain a preliminary injunction to stop infringement,
- analysing the grounds on which the preliminary injunction was granted/refused by the selected jurisdiction.
To access the training guide, you can contact us at email@example.com.