Darts-ip is looking for a Salesforce Specialist to manage and maintain our global team’s Salesforce platform. You will join a driven and creative pre-sales team in Kolkata, India to support our worldwide sales efforts. The ideal candidate is Salesforce Certified, with a sharp eye towards detail and strong organizational skills. If you are not afraid of a challenge and you are a proactive team player, this is the job for you!
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We collect cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on this data. Our main clients are lawyers and corporate entities who use our information to protect their rights.
As Salesforce Specialist, you will report to the SalesForce – Lead and:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks;
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades;
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations, notably with Pardot;
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests;
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization;
- Control data quality, accuracy and maintain user roles;
- Leveraging Salesforce tools and integrations based on requests from the sales team.
- 3-5 year’s experience working directly with Salesforce;
- Experience with Pardot integration in Salesforce
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, and Salesforce Dev certified;
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer certifications preferred;
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption;
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity;
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality;
- Strong data management abilities.
- Native-level English Speaker
- Analytical skills – An analytical mindset to identify a user’s needs and to design and produce solutions to issues;
- Communication skills – Communicate complex information effectively to people who don’t have computer knowledge and to answer questions as they arise, giving clear instructions;
- Time management – Meet business timelines and schedules, often working on multiple projects while ensuring the work produced meets best practices;
- Problem-solving abilities – Identify and troubleshoot issues and faults as they arise.
Additional skills :
- Knowledge of another language.
- Experience in the field of Intellectual Property.
What we offer :
- A rare opportunity to be in the middle of the action in your domain of expertise, building Salesforce best practices for a fast-growing, well-funded international scale-up company!
- An attractive package commensurate with your experience.
- A place in a human-sized and successfully growing company with a super creative and international young team.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to jobsIndia@darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.2bbbb 3bbbb 4bbbb bbbb