Business Development & Sales Lead
Darts-IP is growing and looking to fill an immediate opening in South Korea. With the company’s headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and colleagues all around the world, you would be working remotely from your home office or your chosen co-working place. Darts-IP is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a “can-do” approach and teamwork is paramount.
● Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities (corporations, law firms, etc.) to develop the Korean market for patent and trademark products/services
● Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with existing customers to ensure a client’s success with provided products/services
● Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
● Plan and organize marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling, content generation, email blasts, other)
● Contribute to the development of the darts-IP‟s products/services and share and implement ideas
● Work collaboratively and cross-culturally with a diverse and enthusiastic team of colleagues from over 30 different countries.
● Solid knowledge in Intellectual Property is required (patent and trademark field), at least 5-8 years of relevant work experience
● Proven track record in generating new business and retaining existing accounts
● Excellent presentation and communication skills
● Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
● Fluency in Korean and English (verbal and written communication)
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher (law, business, management, marketing or technology)
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer competitive packages and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV to email@example.com.
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.