Czech speaking legal analyst for patent case-law
Darts-ip is looking for a part-time freelance analyst to analyse Czech patent case-law. You will be joining an extensive team of case-law analysts that covers dozens of countries. This position also allows you to work remotely and adapt your schedules (respecting the minimum working hours requested per month). If you are based in Brussels, you are also invited to perform your tasks at our HQ and meet the team. As a case-law analyst, we expect you to be able to read and extract essential information from court rulings, as well as pay attention to detail concerning any other data collected about every document.
- Monitoring the regular collection of decisions.
- Analysis of case-law and decisions from the patent office, concerning patent suits, patent applications and other related rights such as utility models and SPCs.
- Reviewing and verifying other data collected about court rulings.
- You have a legal degree with IP specialisation, preferably in patent law, and have knowledge of the court structures of the Czech Republic as well as knowledge of the application and examination procedures of patents, utility models and SPCs.
- You have a strong interest in analysing case law.
- You are very communicative, organised and auto-disciplined – these skills are essential for remote working.
- You are committed to working a minimum amount of hours per month, and to respect deadlines if given.
- You are a native speaker of Czech.
WOULD BE AN ASSET
- You can also fluently read Slovak.
- Mastery of any other language.
- Previous experience in case law classification and/or analysis.
- Previous professional experience with Intellectual Property.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time freelance position and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.2bbbb 3bbbb 4bbbb bbbb