Human Resources Manager
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We collect cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on this data. Our main clients are lawyers and corporate entities who use our information to protect their rights.
In India, we are a dynamic team of 70 people. At Darts-ip everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
As the HR manager of the Indian team, you will report to the Director of Longbow India and the Director of HR and Finance of the Group.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing payroll, benefits in kind, leave and attendance and providing support to new and existing employees
- Managing the recruitment process along with the Director of Longbow India and the department managers – this will include job postings, emailing and calling candidates, preparing policies on recruitment and selection strategies, writing job descriptions, conducting interviews/tests and preparing contractual agreements
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new hires
- Managing the annual performance evaluation process and supporting the department managers within this process
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with local legislation and managing workplace compliance
- Managing events, organising in-house training, motivating the team and bringing ideas to create a positive and healthy atmosphere in the office
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROFILE:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or an HR related discipline
- You have at least three years of relevant experience involving managing an HR function
- You have good knowledge of Indian employment legislation
- You are fluent in English
- You are organized and meticulous
- You demonstrate autonomy and proactivity when required and are capable of collaborating in a multicultural environment
- You are open-minded, discreet and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Indian company with a highly creative and international young team
An attractive package commensurate with your experience which includes health insurance and other benefits. A rare opportunity to be in the middle of the action in your area of expertise, building a supportive HR function for a fast-growing, well-funded international scale-up company!
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.