Darts-ip is looking for a cross-media designer to join its marketing team and develop its assets on an international level. The function plays a central role in the international marketing strategy at various levels. As our cross-media designer, we expect you to create marketing assets of various types (digital and print) by working together with our team of IP specialists around the world. As a cross-media designer, you will be the engine of our marketing assets creation.
You would join in a part-time capacity our team at the Brussels office and work under the supervision of the marketing manager. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
- Manage the brand identity of Darts-ip across media and countries
- Create digital assets to support our content and campaigns (web pages, HTML emails, reports, ads, videos, etc)
- Design print files for our various print needs (brochures, banners, ads, business cards, etc)
- Optimize our website for user experience and conversions
- Create document templates (slides, text documents,…)
- Turn ideas into illustrations
- Support and coordinate various design needs from our teams across the world
- Design & code HTML emails
- Create web pages
- Design documents based on content (brochures, reports, etc…)
- Create various illustrations (digital & print)
- Manage (and potentially create) videos
- Manage the printing process of brochures, banners, etc…
- You are passionate, creative, and enthusiastic by nature
- You are able to understand complex concepts and translate them into illustrations
- You have experience producing files for print
- You are at ease communicating in English
- You hold a Master’s degree in design or equivalent by experience
- Familiar with tools such as WordPress, Divi Builder, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Litmus, Pardot, etc…
- At ease with project management (managing constraints, assets, deadlines, etc)
Would be an asset
- Mastery of any other language
- Video editing skills (Adobe after effects)
- Photography skills
What we offer
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time position with a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.