Head of Sales – France
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property cases and analytics. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our databases via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.
Darts-ip is the leader in the field of IP cases information and analytics. We are a dynamic company, where all employees are given the opportunity to take ownership of a part of the business and create a fun and proactive environment, where decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and where teamwork is paramount. Darts-ip is evolving and growing quickly. As a result, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead our French sales team.
The successful candidate will prospect new client opportunities to develop the French market for our IP case law and analytics database and tailor-made reports. She/he would be working from our Brussels office or will be located in France and work remotely from in her/his home office or in a chosen co-working place.
- Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities (corporations, law firms, prosecution offices, etc.) to develop the French market for intellectual property products/services
- Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with existing customers to ensure a client’s success with provided products/services
- Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
- Establish and maintain relationships with IP office and courts
- Plan and organize marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling, content generation, email, other)
- Organize training for new and existing users of our tools
- Coordinate the sales activities of the other members of the French sales team
- Contribute to the development of the darts-IP’s products/services, share and implement ideas
- Represent Darts-ip at local and international IP events
- Work collaboratively and cross-culturally with a diverse and enthusiastic team of colleagues from over 40 different countries.
- Report about Business Development in France to the European Head of Sales
- Proven track record in generating new business and retaining existing clients
- At least 3 years of relevant exposure to Intellectual Property
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluency in French and English (verbal and written communication). Any extra language is a plus
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Open to travel (Paris, Brussels, international)
What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer competitive packages commensurate with your experience and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.