Darts-ip is evolving and growing quickly. As a result, we are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager in Tokyo or Osaka to strengthen our Japan team. The successful candidate will prospect new client opportunities to develop the Japanese market for our IP case law and analytics database and tailor-made reports, and would be working remotely from your home office or your chosen co-working place. Darts-IP is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a “can-do” approach and teamwork is paramount.
- Report to the Sales Head of Japan (currently the Country Head of Japan is taking this role)
- Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities (corporations, law firms, etc.) to develop the Japanese market for patent and trademark products/services
- Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with existing customers to ensure a client’s success with provided products/services
- Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
- Plan and organize marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling, content generation, email blasts, other)
- Contribute to the development of the darts-IP‟s products/services and share and implement ideas
- Work collaboratively and cross-culturally with a diverse and enthusiastic team of colleagues from over 40 different countries.
- Solid knowledge in Intellectual Property is required (patent and trademark field), at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record in generating new business and retaining existing accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluency in Japanese and English (verbal and written communication)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (law, business, management, marketing or technology)
- – Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independent
What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer competitive packages and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving. Our headquarters are in Brussels however with this position there is potential to be home-based.
Please send a letter of motivation and your LinkedIn URL to email@example.com
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.2bbbb 3bbbb 4bbbb bbbb