Register your trademark successfully with Darts-ip
During this session, you will learn how to leverage Darts-ip to:
- Assess the distinctiveness of your trademark (and the potential risk of refusal) according to the case law
- Perform a class screening to identify which goods/services to consider in your availability search
- Check the aggressiveness of a potential opponent
- Evaluate the chances of success of an opposition by the owner of a specific trademark found in your availability search results
For whom? Users of the trademark module of Darts-ip
Competition & Technology Monitoring
Our patent module is the best way to be updated on the legal news, and know what has impacted your competitors and your technological field. During this training, we will highlight some key search strategies.
After attending the webinar, you will be able to:
- Create patent portfolios and follow their litigation activity
- Monitor your competitors (including pending cases)
- Create alerts based on your search criteria to stay up-to-date
Thursday September 6th, 10.30 am – 11.00 am
(Brussels time – CEST)
Friday September 7th, 12.30 pm – 1.00 pm
(Brussels time, CEST)
Your FTO with Darts-ip
As a long time user of the Darts-ip Case Law Database, Dr. van den Hazel has developed his own method to conduct a Freedom to Operate analysis.
Through this webinar he will demonstrate the great value of a comprehensive IP litigation database for a Freedom-to-Operate analysis for any new product.
You missed our webinars and would like to catch up?
All our webinars are available through the dedicated page. You will find the recording and the training guide of each webinar.
TrademarkDesign and modelPatent
Get our invites by email
Fill out the form and receive our webinar invitations straight to your inbox.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OUR WEBINARS
“Very good webinar, great format, length, and very informative.”
“Looking forward for more webinars on how to fully exploit the potential of Darts-ip.”
“Thanks for this interesting and helpful webinar!”2bbbb 3bbbb 4bbbb bbbb