Sales Activities Coordinator
Darts-ip is looking for a “Sales Activities Coordinator”. Based in Brussels, willing to travel (10%), you will work closely with our dynamic Sales team that covers dozens of countries. You will be in charge of organizing internal and external events and seminars but also ensuring the good follow-up of all those events (Salesforce input and reporting, statistics on ROI, improving processes). You will be also responsible for answering procedural questions from customers. You report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing staff in order to coordinate and organize seminars, events, etc (40% of the time).
- Update customer records in the company database as required (SalesForce), pull out requested reports and streamline salesforce processes.
- Update sales related documents, presentations and internal tools.
- Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Assisting in preparations and executing webinars in close collaboration with the Customer Support Manager.
- Helping the Head of the sales section with non-direct sales related tasks, for example organizing sales meetings and prepare presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines (incl. communications with other departments).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- You have at least 2 years sales support experience.
- You are proficient in SalesForce platform.
- You have excellent organization skills (organizing event from A to Z) and are proactive.
- You have strong knowledge in MS Office suite (mainly Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel).
- You have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
- You speak fluently English and German.
WHAT WE OFFER
A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Belgian company with a highly creative and international young team. You will be part of an entrepreneurial and dedicated team.
An attractive package commensurate with your experience which includes health insurance and meal vouchers.
We are a dynamic team of 240 people around the world. At Darts-ip everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.