Marketing Coordinator – India, Australia, New Zealand and Asean
Darts-ip is hiring an experienced marketing associate to lead marketing activities in India, New Zealand, Australia, and Asean as well as provide global marketing support. As a member of a global marketing team, you would be responsible for activities in your region and report to the company’s headquarters in Brussels. You will be based out of Darts-ip’s offices in Kolkata, India.
Darts-ip is a rapidly growing company, with a dynamic and agile work environment. Our team members are committed to supporting the growth of the business, working hard and having fun! Decisions are made with a “can-do” approach and teamwork is paramount.
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns targeted to legal and scientific/tech industries, and tailor to local markets;
- Develop and launch campaigns, emails, reports, webinars, and other relevant content, and tailor to local markets;
- Manage event/conference schedule and planning (e.g., registration, personnel, booth materials, design, literature, etc…);
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency in Salesforce and Pardot platforms;
- Coordinate content and design for print and digital marketing materials;
- Support sales teams across the region by providing them with market trends, and customer segment analysis
- Undertake competitive analysis by assessing competitors’ market position and products characteristics
- Create synergies for marketing efforts in different regions to leverage existing talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- 3-5 Years Experience in a Relevant Field;
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (e.g., Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Hootsuite, WordPress);
- Native-level English, with advanced writing and editing knowledge;
- Experience producing social media content, webinars and other content-driven ways of reaching prospects and clients;
- International experience, with an understanding of multicultural communication
- Self-motivated, with an eye for identifying opportunities and synergies.
- Knowledge of any language in addition to English;
- Experience in the legal field, knowledge of Intellectual Property matters a plus.
- Willingness to travel (1-2 weeks a year)
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.