We are looking for a US trained attorney with IP experience. This is a non-traditional legal career opportunity. This position will lead the development of the rapidly growing and brand new Copyright module. In addition, this person will be expected to lend expertise to all phases of US operations including providing guidance and support in the Patents and Trademarks modules. Demonstrated leadership, ability to lead an independent project, and previous management experience are preferred. 4-6 weeks of International travel is required per year.
- JD from US law school
- IP experience: especially Copyright
- Leadership/management experience – demonstrated ability to manage a team, achieve results, track and communicate progress, identify and address unexpected roadblocks.
- Self-starter – demonstrated ability to launch and complete a complex project
- Must travel, 4-6 weeks of international travel, (usually 2X 2-3 weeks), per year.
- Preferred (but not required) candidates in Salt Lake City. Much of the work will be done remotely.
- Lead the growth and development of a database of US Copyright legal decisions
- Advise, and train others regarding legal analysis of US Copyright laws including administrative and procedural issues.
- Create well-organized project goals, communicate progress to a variety of stakeholders
- Long-distance, virtual office
You will part of a highly diverse and dedicated team. We offer a unique opportunity to use your law degree in a non-traditional legal environment. You will be part of an emerging company that is growing and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction and your résumé to email@example.com.
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.