Patent Cases Data Extraction
Once a document is gathered, such as a decision, it’s analyzed by a local patent specialist. Globally, a team of more than 170 analysts read case documents every day and extract precious data from them. When we extract data from legal documents, patent cases become data that is accessible, searchable and mineable.
- Dates : Search decisions of specific courts.
- Courts : Search decisions of specific courts.
- Party Names : Search by name (as plaintiff or defendant).
- Type of Action : Infringement , action linked to a contract or criminal actions.
- Patent Number : Search by patent number or patent family
- Points of Law : Search decisions by legal topic (originality, authorship, reproduction, neighboring rights, etc…)
- Winner : Who lost or won the case
- Claim construction : Search terms that were agreed upon by parties or disputed terms that were construed by the court
- Damages : Search for decisions based on the amount of damages attributed (infringement, reimbursement costs, additionnal remuneration…)
- Technical Domain : Search decisions by IPC Class or by industry
- Settlement : Was the action withdrawn and was it through a settlement?
The search tools you need to find the relevant cases in minutes
Because our sole focus is on IP cases, we have developped the tools trademark specialists need to search and find exactly what they are looking for.