Regional Business Development Manager
Darts-ip is evolving and growing quickly. As a result, we need to strengthen our Business Development team in India with 3 Business Development Managers in different regions. With the company’s headquarters in Brussels, you would be working remotely from your home-office with support from Kolkata. Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher (related to business development would be a plus)
● Proven track record of high performance in closing new business and retaining existing accounts.
● Experience in selling legal solutions or databases
● Existing knowledge of Intellectual property rights would be an extra advantage
● Excellent presentation and communication skills
● Organised and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
● Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
● Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Oracle, Zoho)
● Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities within in-house teams and law firms to
develop the India market for Darts-ip products and services
● The profile requires a lot of meetings with the clients/prospective clients at their offices
● Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
● Plan and organise marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling,
content generation, etc.)
● Contribute to the development of the Darts-ip’s products/ and services and share and implement ideas.
● Work collaboratively and in cooperation with the Kolkata office.
● Minimum experience of 3-4 years in sales/marketing.
What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a full-time position with a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving. We are open for the Business Development positions for Delhi, Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad and Bangalore/Hyderabad locations
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.