Legal Manager-Copyright USA
We are looking for a Legal Manager specialised in US-Copyright law to build and expand our copyright case law database with US content.
Darts-ip, based in Brussels, is the de-facto global source of case law information in the field of Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, etc). Using our services and dedicated search tools, our customers can quickly identify, aggregate and project data to produce high-value reports to support their strategic decision-making in the field of Intellectual Property.
Level of education
Law Degree from a US academic institution.
- Minimum experience of 4-5 years.
- 1-2 Years of US Experience is a big plus.
- Good US copyright law knowledge.
- Manage the expansion of our US copyright case law database.
- Hire and train a team of legal analysts to generate the content for the US copyright case law platform.
- Support our Belgium based AI team to streamline & optimise automatable steps in the analysis process.
- You will be reporting to our US-based US Content Manager and Belgian Copyright Coordinator.
- Structuring & evaluating legal documents.
- Self Starter
- Comfortable in establishing and following ambitious project plans.
- Convey information in clear, concise and logical manner.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to learn and work in a meticulous & organised manner.
- Communicate persuasively & should be fluent in English.
- Pro-active, organised & enthusiastic to learn new things.
What we offer
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a full-time position with a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.