Legal Analyst – Scandinavia
Darts-ip is looking for legal analysts from Scandinavia to join its legal team. Legal analysts are key actors keeping our database up to date and extracting relevant legal information from decisions by national courts and IP offices. As a legal analyst, you will have the opportunity to stay up to date of the latest developments in the IP spectrum in your own country as well as learn trademark law in very detail. As a legal analyst, you could join our team at the Brussels office or you can work as an external legal analyst. This is a part-time position with possibility to grow over time.
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 67 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.
// Responsibilities include:
- Administrative and legal analysis of national decisions from Sweden, Norway or Denmark relating to trademarks and/or domain names.
- Conceptual analysis of trademark decisions.
- Different tasks given on demand.
// Essential Skills:
- You enjoy reading, in particular legal texts.
- You are self-imposed, organised and enthusiastic to learn new things and develop yourself.
- You hold a Master’s degree in law, preferably an additional degree, experience or interest in intellectual property.
- You are flexible regarding working hours.
- You are precise and pay attention to details.
- You are fluent in English and in one or more of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish.
// Would be an asset:
- Knowledge of intellectual property law, especially trademark law.
- Experience with legal work.
//What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time position with a competitive salary and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving. You will be guided to your work with dedicated training sessions and constant support in the analysis process.
Interested? Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Darts-ip is the world’s leading global IP case law database with Patent and Trademark cases being collected and analyzed from over 70 countries. This makes the database the most complete global collection of IP cases and gives customers exclusive data that is otherwise unavailable. New offerings like custom reports and analytics based on global case law is reinventing the way companies and its law firms approach patent litigation strategies and competitive intelligence.