Legal Analyst – Hebrew
Darts-ip is looking for a freelance analyst to analyse Israeli trademark and patent decisions. You would join the team at the Brussels office. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.
// Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the regular collection of decisions.
- Analysis of decisions relating to trademarks as well as patents.
// Essential Skills:
- You have a legal degree, preferably with IP specialization, with knowledge of the court structures of Israel regarding IP matters.
- You have a strong interest in analysing case law.
- You’re very detailed and organised – analytical skills are essential for this position.
- You’re committed to regular working hours and respecting deadlines.
- You’re a native speaker of Hebrew and are fluent in English.
// Would be an asset:
- Mastery of any other language.
- Any experience in case law classification and/or analysis.
- Experience with legal content and the world of intellectual property.
//What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time freelance position and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip is the world’s leading global IP case law database with Patent and Trademark cases being collected and analyzed from over 119 countries. This makes the database the most complete global collection of IP cases and gives customers exclusive data that is otherwise unavailable. New offerings like custom reports and analytics based on global case law is reinventing the way companies and its law firms approach patent litigation strategies and competitive intelligence.