Human Resources Manager – Brussels Office
We are a dynamic team of 240 people around the world. At Darts-ip everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and team work is paramount.
As HR manager, you will report to the Director of HR and Finance and be responsible for:
- Managing payroll, work permits, benefits in kind and providing support to new and existing employees
- Providing first line advice on current and existing benefits in line with market averages for employees and managers
- Coordinating the recruitment process along with the department managers – this will include providing advice on recruitment and selection strategies, writing job descriptions, conducting interviews/tests, salary packages and contractual agreements
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new hires
- Developing the annual performance evaluation process and supporting the department managers within this process
- Assessing training needs and fulfilling them appropriately
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with local legislations
- Supporting the recruitment and training by means of subsidies available locally.
You will have the following profile:
- You have a Master’s degree in Business or a HR related discipline.
- You have at least three years of relevant experience involving managing a HR function.
- You have good knowledge of Belgian employment legislation and are used to dealing with an international community.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are organized and meticulous.
- You demonstrate autonomy and proactivity when required and are capable of collaborating in a multicultural environment.
- You are open-minded, discreet and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to be in the middle of the action in your area of expertise, building a supportive HR function for a fast-growing, well-funded international scale-up company!
- An attractive package commensurate with your experience which includes health insurance and meal vouchers.
- A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Belgian company with a highly creative and international young team.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.