Estonian and Latvian speaking legal analyst for IP case law
Darts-ip is looking for a part- time freelance analyst to analyse Estonian and Latvian trademark and patent decisions. You would join the team at the Brussels office. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
- Monitoring the regular collection of decisions.
- Analysis of decisions relating to trademarks as well as patents.
- You have a legal degree, preferably with IP specialisation, with knowledge of the court structures of Estonia and Latvia regarding IP matters.
- You have a strong interest in analysing case law.
- You are very detailed and organised – analytical skills are essential for this position.
- You are committed to regular working hours and respecting deadlines.
- You are a native speaker of Latvian and Estonian and are fluent in English.
WOULD BE AN ASSET
- Fluency in another language.
- Any experience in case law classification and/or analysis.
- Experience with legal content and the world of intellectual property.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time freelance position and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.