Case Law Collector for Paris (p/t)
Darts-ip is looking for a flexible person to collect relevant IP case law information from the TGI Paris court. This would involve attendance at the court 3-4 times a week for 1-2 hours at a time. The collected information would then be uploaded on to our database. The ideal candidate for this position could be a law student, a home-worker or even a retired person with a legal background.
- You are a flexible person who is looking for a job that has variable hours.
- You have a legal background and a specialisation in IP Law would be advantageous.
- You are a native French speaker and proficient in English, another language is a plus.
- You have very good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- You are a meticulous and organised person who demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time freelance position and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.