Junior Business Development Manager IP – Central & Eastern Europe
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager (IP) in Central & Eastern Europe to join our team. The successful candidate will prospect new client opportunities to develop the CEE market for our IP case law and analytics database.
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage, collecting cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports from this data. Our clients are predominantly lawyers, attorneys, and corporate entities who use our information to protect their rights.
Visit us at: http://www.darts-ip.com
As Junior Business Development Manager, you will report to the Head of CEE region and be responsible for:
- prospecting new client opportunities to develop the CEE market for our IP caselaw and analytics database
- developing the case law databases in the area, by collaborating with national courts & IP offices as well as other case law database providers
- managing existing accounts, building and maintaining effective, long-term and flourishing relationships with decision makers
You will have the following profile:
- You have frontline experience in an IP environment
- You have a legal background with a focus/specialisation in IP Law
- You are a native Polish speaker and proficient in English; another language is a plus
- You possess very good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- You are a meticulous and organised person who demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- You are willing to travel between Belgium and Central & Eastern Europe and further afield as required
What we offer:
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial team. We offer competitive packages and an opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company. Our headquarters are in Brussels however with this position there is potential to be home-based.
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.