Business Development Associate/Manager
Darts-ip is evolving and growing quickly. As a result we need to strengthen our US team with a Business Development Manager on the East Coast and in the Mid West. With the company’s headquarters in Brussels, you would be working remotely from your home-office with support from San Diego and Salt Lake City. Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Existing knowledge of patents and/or trademarks
- Proven track record of high performance in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Oracle, Zoho)
- Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities within in-house teams and law firms to develop the US market for patent and trademark products/services
- Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with existing customers to ensure client’s success with provided products/services
- Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
- Plan and organize marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling, content generation, email blasts, other)
- Contribute to the development of the darts-ip’s products/services and share and implement idea’s.
- Work collaboratively and cross-culturally with a diverse and enthusiastic team of colleagues from over 30 different countries
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer competitive packages and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darts-ip is the world’s leading global IP case law database with Patent and Trademark cases being collected and analyzed from over 119 countries. This makes the database the most complete global collection of IP cases and gives customers exclusive data that is otherwise unavailable. New offerings like custom reports and analytics based on global case law is reinventing the way companies and its law firms approach patent litigation strategies and competitive intelligence.