Mid-West Account Manager
Darts-ip is growing with new sales positions available in the Mid-West and on the East Coast. With the company’s headquarters in Brussels, you would be working remotely from your home-office. Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Existing knowledge of patents and/or trademarks
- Proven track record of high performance in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Oracle, Zoho)
- Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities within in-house teams and law firms to develop the US market for patent and trademark products/services
- Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with existing customers to ensure client’s success with provided products/services
- Build and maintain active pipeline with accurate recording in Salesforce
- Plan and organize marketing tasks that complement sales efforts (e.g. social selling, content generation, email blasts, other)
- Contribute to the development of the darts-ip’s products/services and share and implement idea’s.
- Work collaboratively and cross-culturally with a diverse and enthusiastic team of colleagues from over 30 different countries
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer competitive packages and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
Virtual role, Telecommute, Remote, Home-based, Flex-schedule, flexible.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 139 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.