Trademark Cases Data Extraction
DATA EXTRACTED : Once a document is gathered, such as a decision, it’s analyzed by a local trademark specialist. Globally, a team of more than 170 analysts read case documents every day and extract precious data from them. When we extract data from legal documents, intellectual property cases becomes data that is accessible, searchable, and mineable.
- Search decisions of specific courts.
- Search by name (as plaintiff or defendant).
- Infringement , action linked to a contract or criminal actions.
- Search decisions by legal topic (originality, authorship, reproduction, neighboring rights, etc…)
- Search by trademark name or figurative element
- Search cases by selecting or excluding nice class
- Who won or lost the case.
- Search decisions based on the set of products or services compared in the decision
- Was the action withdrawn, and was it through a settlement?
- Search decisions discussing the level of attention of the relevant public
The search tools you need to find the relevant cases in minutes
Because our sole focus is on IP cases, we have developped the tools trademark specialists need to search and find exactly what they are looking for.