In order to sustain our growth, we are looking for a part-time analyst to analyse German copyright decisions.
- Analyse and extract essential information from court rulings.
- You have a legal degree with IP specialisation and have knowledge of the court structures of Germany. Previous experience in case law classification and/or analysis is a great asset.
- You have a strong interest in analysing case law.
- You are very communicative, organised and auto-disciplined – these skills are essential for remote working.
- You are committed to working a minimum amount of hours per month, and to respect deadlines if given.
- You are a native German speaker and have good command of English.
What we offer
A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Belgian company with a highly creative and international young team. You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team.
An attractive package commensurate with your experience which includes health insurance and meal vouchers.
We are a dynamic team of 240 people around the world. At Darts-ip, everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and team work is paramount.
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.