Darts-ip is growing and looking to fill an immediate opening for an independent contractor to support our current and prospective users in the US. With the company’s headquarters in Brussels, you would be working remotely from your home-office while working with the US and global sales marketing and operations teams. Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business and work-life balance. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
Darts-ip is committed to collaborating with our clients, partners, and teammates around the globe. We all wear multiple hats to best improve our product and user experience and gain new clients. Our sales and client success members thrive on building relationships and executes with the client as the top priority. Over 30,000 worldwide users rely on darts-ip to solve legal challenges, avoid legal pitfalls and win cases.
- Be involved in producing relevant content for existing and new users through education-based outreach (e.g. direct communication, webinars, digital content, etc.)
- Proactively ensure that users are attaining the best possible value from the platform
- Quickly resolve users’ questions to set them up for success
- Collaborate with our IT, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams as well as industry partners around the world to troubleshoot problems, improve user experience, and ensure client satisfaction
- Track account billing, payments and renewals
- Support legal when needed for analysis, data clean-up and development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Existing knowledge of patents and/or trademarks
- Registered patent attorney/agent highly preferred to support legal analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Tech-savvy and can use technology to optimize internal and external communication (e.g. Atlassian, Slack, Confluence, Zoom, Salesforce)
- 2+ years experience in business-to-business (B2B) environments – ideally in the legal field.
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Passionate about client success and love above and beyond to help someone be successful in their organization
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to communicate effectively across different cultures and personalities
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.2bbbb 3bbbb 4bbbb bbbb