Legal IP case law analyst for Sweden
Darts-ip is looking for a part-time legal analyst to analyse Nordic intellectual property decisions who would simultaneously monitor regular collection of local IP case law in all the Nordic countries. You would join the team in the Brussels office or work from a distance. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic and entrepreneurial – a lovely place to work for anyone enjoying multicultural work environment!
- Analysis and classification of decisions about intellectual property matters. Your focus can be either trademarks, patents or both.
- Monitoring the regular collection of IP decisions including the check of various websites and contacting courts to obtain decisions. You will be part of the international IP case law collection team and ensure that no shortcomings in collection occur.
- You have a legal degree, preferably with IP specialization, with knowledge of the court structures in the Nordic countries regarding IP matters.
- You have a strong interest in reading and analysing case law.
- You’re very detailed and organised – analytical skills are essential for this position.
- You’re solution-oriented, independent and reliable: committed to regular working hours and respecting deadlines.
- You’re fluent in Swedish and English.Knowledge of any other Nordic language is a big plus.
Would be an asset
- Mastery of any other language.
- Any experience in case law classification and/or analysis.
- Experience with legal content and intellectual property matters.
What we offer
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a part-time position and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing, innovating and evolving.
For motivated and knowledgeable candidates Darts-ip is the place to be for great growing opportunities!
Please send a letter of introduction, and your CV to email@example.com.
Visit us on http://www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 139 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights and develop global IP strategies.