Junior Data Analyst – Brussels
Darts-ip is a leading Legal Tech company based in Brussels, Belgium. With more than 3.5 million
cases, our AI powered database is the de-facto global source of case law information in the field of
Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, etc). Using our services and dedicated search tools, our
customers can quickly identify, aggregate and project data to produce high-value reports to support
their strategic decision-making in the field of Intellectual Property.
Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the
business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and
teamwork is paramount.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst who will monitor and enhance
data quality and develop the required visualization and monitoring tools for our platform.
● Setting up and monitoring comprehensive data collection systems;
● Support the operations and the business intelligence team in data analysis, management, and
● Create dashboards for data visualization and management.
● You have a degree in Engineering or equivalent;
● You have good knowledge of MySQL, Python and Tableau are a plus;
● You have excellent analytical skills and are detail oriented;
● You are fluent in English.
● Curious and excited by unveiling missing or inaccurate data;
● Self Starter and self-learner;
● Comfortable in establishing and following ambitious project plans;
● Convey information in clear, concise and logical manner;
● Self motivated, pro-active, organized & enthusiastic to learn new things.
WHAT WE OFFER
A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Belgian company with a highly creative and
international young team. You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team.
We are a dynamic team of 335 people around the world. At Darts-ip, everyone takes ownership of a
part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment.