DevOps / SysAdmin
Darts-ip is a leading Legal Tech company based in Brussels, Belgium. With more than 3.5 million cases, our AI powered database is the de-facto global source of case law information in the field of Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, etc). Darts-ip’s core mission is to make global Intellectual Property case law available and easily searchable for our customers through a SaaS application. Our global IT team is responsible for developing and maintaining this application and all associated services.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking for a DevOps/SysAdmin.
- efficient search through massive datasets;
- integration of various external data sources;
- design and implementation of document process flows, involving a lot of human and AI input in an ever-changing environment;
- design solutions adapted to many different languages.
// you will:
- manage a pool of servers (Google Cloud, AWs, In-house);
- manage the technical and software environments used by the software development team (dev, test, QA and production);
- architectural tuning for performance and / or reliability (load balancing, replication, etc);
- install, configure & maintain tools to improve the development process;
- monitor the various applications;
- manage server and desktop security;
- maintain the Darts-ip LAN and LAN devices.
// we’re looking for someone who:
- is naturally inquisitive, open to working with a wide variety of systems and technologies;
- has the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and experts;
- takes pride in working until the successful completion of a project;
- enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise;
- has the knowledge to upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design;
- pays attention to details and develops a results’ driven approach;
- is rigorous, methodical, proactive and trustworthy;
- is fluent in English.
- Linux administration skills, including shell scripting;
- knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP);
- knowledge of Continuous Integration tools and techniques;
- knowledge of MySQL administration.
- Java, python, bitbucket;
- Nginx, Tomcat, MySQL, WordPress;
- Cloud services:
- GCP: App Engine, Compute Engine, Storage, BigQuery, etc
- AWS: S3, SQS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, etc
What we offer?
A place in a human-sized and successfully growing Belgian company with a highly creative and international young team. You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team.
With a dynamic team of 335 people around the world, at Darts-ip, everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment.