Junior Administrative and Accounting Assistant
We are looking for a Junior Administrative and Accounting Assistant to join our team in Brussels.
We are a dynamic team of 240 people around the world. At Darts-ip everyone takes ownership of a part of the business and contributes at creating a fun, proactive, and professional environment. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount.
As Administrative and Accounting Assistant, you will report to the Office and Accounting Manager and be responsible for:
- Manage the invoices and expense notes (saving, checking, encoding with analytical details and paying)
- Manage bank and credit card statements
- Manage receivables and keep the client database up-to-date
Other ad-hoc tasks:
- Support office management
- Manage mail and archives
- Provide support to organize team events
- Help to coordinate induction programs for newcomers
- Manage meetings, visits and travel arrangements
- Other HR and administrative tasks may be required
You will have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Management Assistant or Administrative related discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- You are organized and have meticulous attention to details.
- You demonstrate autonomy and are capable of collaborating in a multicultural environment.
- You are open-minded, have a sense of confidentiality and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite user (Excel and Word mainly).
- Knowledge of Winbooks is a plus.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to be in the middle of the action in your area of expertise, building a supportive administrative and accounting function in a fast-growing, well-funded international scale-up company!
- An attractive package commensurate with your experience which includes health insurance and meal vouchers.
- The chance to join a friendly, creative and multicultural team.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on www.darts-ip.com
Darts-ip manages the largest and only global database of intellectual property case law. We gather cases from 135 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.