Darts-ip is evolving and growing quickly. As a result, we need to strengthen our Financial and Accounting team and are looking for an Accounts Manager in the office in India. Darts-ip is a lively and dynamic company, where team members are committed to growing the business, working hard and having fun. Decisions are made fast with a ‘can-do’ approach and teamwork is paramount. The desired candidate should be well versed with accounting laws and practice and should be hardworking and have the motivation to grow with the company. As Accounts Manager, you will report to the Global Financial Director and the Head of Country in India.
● You have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Accounting or higher. CA would be preferable
● You have at least three years of relevant experience in accounting
● You have an advanced level in English (verbal and written communication)
● You have excellent reporting and analysis skills with a strong ability to use excel
● You have a very good knowledge of Tally Erp9 as well as TDS, GST and other applicable tax laws
● You are organized, meticulous and deadline-oriented
● You are open-minded and have good interpersonal and communication skills
● Maintenance of daily accounts in accounting package Tally ERP.9 by collecting
information, preparing Balance Sheet, P&L and other reports
● Preparation, calculation, payments and return of salary sheet, EPF, ESIC, P Tax and
others as applicable
● Quarterly closing by preparation of Balance Sheet, P&L, reconciliation and cost controls.
● Analytical reporting based on demography/nature of work/time devoted
● Set-up of budgets, forecasts and cash flow monitoring
● Close receivable management
● Coordination with banks for related activities, knowledge in foreign remittance, FEMA rules
● Close collaboration with external and internal auditors
● Coordination for renewal of office Insurances, S&E and others
● Quotation, verification, approval and payment of vendor’s bills
● Preparation of Asset/Inventory control and management
● Some administrative work related to the office
What we offer
You will be part of a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated team. We offer a full-time position
with a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a company that is rapidly growing,
innovating and evolving. The position is based in our Kolkata office.
Please send a letter of introduction and your CV to email@example.com
Darts-ip manages the largest database of intellectual property case law and is the only one of its kind to offer global coverage. We gather cases from 119 different countries worldwide. Our clients search our database via our web-based search tool and we produce tailor-made reports on the data we gather. Our main clients are lawyers and corporates who use our information to protect their rights.